Skip to main content

One Funnel Away Challenge Review:

 When you’re new to ClickFunnels, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.

The software can be a little intimidating when you first try it out. And once you’re up and running, you still might be unclear about how exactly to use it to help your business.


Do you want to sell your own product or service? Perhaps you want to build funnels for other clients? Or how about just promoting ClickFunnels as an affiliate?


And for some people, that’s scary.As you can imagine, there are so many ways you can use ClickFunnels.

They want some direction. And that’s why you will frequently see people in the ClickFunnels’ Facebook groups asking around what the best training for ClickFunnels is.

But now there’s only one right answer to that question.

And the answer is the One Funnel Away Challenge (OFA).

I’ve purchased the course three times now, and it’s really changed my business. So in this review I’m going to show you everything you’re going to get as part of the challenge and how it’s going to help you.

What is the One Funnel Away Challenge?

The One Funnel Away Challenge is a 30 day training that guides you step by step on launching your first (or next) funnel. The course is provided by your three coaches. Russell Brunson, Julie Stoian, and Stephen Larsen.

Russell of course, is the co-founder of ClickFunnels and his videos in the challenge are all about teaching you the strategy and the “why” behind that days mission.

Julie Stoian, a 7 figure entrepreneur herself, is the 2nd coach. Her videos show the “how” part of the training. So she goes step-by-step in her videos to guide you how to actually implement what Russell talks about in the previous lesson.

And finally the 3rd coach is Stephen Larsen. He conducts the live group calls and is basically your accountability coach. If you are familiar with Stephen at all from his podcast, you’ll know that he’s always full of energy and makes things fun.

There are 5 weeks worth of lessons in the challenge.

The first week is the pre-training which will get you in the proper mindset for the reset of the challenge.

Then over the next 4 weeks you will get daily lessons with links in your inbox. Every training builds upon each other so it’s very important that you go through them in order. And, there’s even homework to do to make sure you are applying what you learn.

Why I signed up for the One Funnel Away Challenge (Three times!)

Last October, I spent $100 to get my hands on the 30 Day Challenge hardcover book. The book contains a set of plans from 30 “Two Comma Club” winners, who were presented with the scenario of having lost everything, how would they rebuild their business from scratch. I got my book and it was really interesting and great.

I still have it on my desk for reference.

As part of the 30 Day Challenge, I also got access to something called the One Funnel Away Challenge. I would get daily emails in my inbox telling me about these “Missions” I had to do, but since I was busy during this time, I didn’t check out any of the content.

However, during the last week of the challenge, I finally got a chance to watch the first OFA video titled ‘Offer Hacking’.

“Hook, story, offer… “
“Hook, story, offer…”

Wow, that was an eye opening first video. It literally hooked me.

I thought to myself, even though I’m behind, I’m going to set aside the time and go through this course!

There was only one problem. I didn’t know that all the content would be taken offline at the end of the challenge.

Recommended Books For Marketing:

Expert Secret Book


Traffic Secret Book


Dotcom Secrets


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get response email marketing app review

  Getresponse is an email marketing app that allows you to: create a mailing list and capture data onto it send emails to the subscribers on your mailing list automate your emails to subscribers via use of ‘autoresponders’ view and analyse statistics related to your email campaigns – open rate, click through, forwards etc. In recent years however, Getresponse has shifted its emphasis considerably: the product now aims be more of an 'all-in-one' e-commerce and marketing solution rather than just an email marketing tool. Accordingly, in addition to email marketing, Getresponse now also provides e-commerce features , webinar hosting , landing pages and automated sales funnels . Getresponse has recently introduced new features, including conversion funnels and webinar hosting, that aim to make it more of an ‘all in one’ marketing platform Getresponse has been in business since 1998 and, according to the company, over 350,000 individuals and businesses now use the platform f